Wasting Away #16: ***** stands for...
Bei Yan was walking out of the lab to buy something to eat.
As she was walking away through the corridor, and i was just closing the door, Sarah yelled, "O BEI!!!"
I shouted, "Bei Yan!"
Bei Yan said, "Yeah?"
Sarah said to me, "get me a bottle of coke"
I said to Bei Yan, "get sarah a bottle of coke."
Bei Yan said, "ok."
I said, "Thanks for Obeying, O Bei."
*
Sze Ning went out for a date with Fikri. Yesterday she made me eat vegetarian. Today she's making Fikri eat vegetarian.
She's trying to convert us into vegetarianism.
*
"I guess so" said Benji.
*
Bei Yan was talking about poo and we all accused Sarah as the girl who left four clumps of poo (Bei Yan's words) on the first floor toilet near the m-lab.
We asked her where she was in the morning. She said, "I was on my bed sleeping. **g** can be witness k..."
All of us gasped really really hard.
And she said, "The things I say..."
I said, "I'm gonna blog this!"
She said, "NOOOOOOO"
But here I am anyway. MUahahahaha.
The things people say.
*
bang Bang, he shot me down
bang Bang, i hit the ground
bang Bang, that awful sound
bang Bang, my baby shot me down...
*
As she was walking away through the corridor, and i was just closing the door, Sarah yelled, "O BEI!!!"
I shouted, "Bei Yan!"
Bei Yan said, "Yeah?"
Sarah said to me, "get me a bottle of coke"
I said to Bei Yan, "get sarah a bottle of coke."
Bei Yan said, "ok."
I said, "Thanks for Obeying, O Bei."
*
Sze Ning went out for a date with Fikri. Yesterday she made me eat vegetarian. Today she's making Fikri eat vegetarian.
She's trying to convert us into vegetarianism.
*
"I guess so" said Benji.
*
Bei Yan was talking about poo and we all accused Sarah as the girl who left four clumps of poo (Bei Yan's words) on the first floor toilet near the m-lab.
We asked her where she was in the morning. She said, "I was on my bed sleeping. **g** can be witness k..."
All of us gasped really really hard.
And she said, "The things I say..."
I said, "I'm gonna blog this!"
She said, "NOOOOOOO"
But here I am anyway. MUahahahaha.
The things people say.
*
bang Bang, he shot me down
bang Bang, i hit the ground
bang Bang, that awful sound
bang Bang, my baby shot me down...
*



1 Comments:
I feel like I'm there even when I'm not :>
And as for my 'date' with Szen, she managed to drag Nazneen and some other Biotech people along to lessen the pain :>
Post a Comment
<< Home