When They Come Grabbing
When I sleep, I think about a lot of nonsense.
Thoughts are dropped by Satan's minions, and I can't do anything about it.
I cannot stop myself from dreaming. I cannot stop the master of dreams from sneaking up unto my bed to pick my brains.
But I'm still in control of the real world. Hah. I wake up and say that I will not be held hostage by some fairy who does not have the guts to meet me in my face.
I'd probably shatter its face into a million pieces.
God has got my back, you dimbulb.
Thoughts are dropped by Satan's minions, and I can't do anything about it.
I cannot stop myself from dreaming. I cannot stop the master of dreams from sneaking up unto my bed to pick my brains.
But I'm still in control of the real world. Hah. I wake up and say that I will not be held hostage by some fairy who does not have the guts to meet me in my face.
I'd probably shatter its face into a million pieces.
God has got my back, you dimbulb.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home