Friday, January 28, 2005

Slap you then you know

Football
You know what's the good thing about Chelsea beating the living crap out of Manchester United?

Chelsea beat Manchester United! And that's a great great thing. You know why?

Because Chelsea beat the living crap out of Manchester United.

Well, it's not like I don't like Manchester United, I just kinda really detest them. I know they wear red and all, but they're just not my favorite.

Now the thing about Chelsea beating the living crap out of Manchester United...

Chelsea beat the living crap out of Manchester United.

And Juventus has gone 5 points clear, and that's always a good thing.

Work
Benjamin says he prefers the word "penetration" over "love". We were reviewing the script for The Door, you see. And he wants less symbolism and more live-action. But you see, I prefer the subtle.

And he tosses and turns, apparently.

Fikri is supposed to buy us all lunch on monday, according to our senior staff.

Entertainment
I want to watch Elektra, but no one's watching it with me.
National Treasure too.
Hmm.

Females
I still think they're difficult and desirable at the same time.

The Door
Don't look here in this blog. Check the other blog. But shooting is starting tuesday. And the script is finished and undergoing some tweaking here and there.

Next Project
I don't know, do you think Kerry-Ann should be in a porn flick? I don't think so. With her hairy legs and all. Major turnoff

What Am I Doing Now?
Nothing, that's why I'm wasting my time with this blog.

Why are you reading this?
a) you like my crap and you're in denial
b) you like my crap and you're not in denial
c) you're too silly to figure it out.

Why are you STILL reading this?
a) no idea
b) because you're sooooo in love with my crap
c) you're an idiot

Why is this window STILL open???
a) you're really expecting something intelligent at the end, are you? Well, don't
b) you're a girl and you're obssessed with everything that I write about, including crap. I understand.
c) you're really an idiot

When is this going to end???
a) When you finally figure out that there's nothing intelligent here.
b) When you finall figure out that there's REALLY nothing intelligent here.
c) When I decide to stop writing.

I've decided to stop writing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings.

1) Basque Lane is closed on Monday.

2) I did not say anything about Benji. I merely enlightened you all to what the term 'toss' means in London.

3) I will always prefer 'love' over 'penetration'.

4) I agree with Daniel. We should work more. In other words, be more professional, and not check football scores while in the office. It is most unprofessional, and a slap to Daniel's face. He, of course, is the model professional, and does not play solitaire or chat on MSN at work.

5) I kept on reading because you and I, we are one.

Take care, and have a nice day!

Fikri

12:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this cause:

a) I like ur crap and I am in denial
b) I'm in love with ur crap (NOT!)
c) I am waiting IN VAIN for something intelligent here
d) I've already figured that there is NOTHING intelligent here, so that makes me intelligent ;)
e) I KNOW I am intellgent...

Muahahahahahhaha

Take care...

Kar May. =)

6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tan Meng Yoe...you are simply...IMPOSSIBLE!! & don't bother asking why.

3:23 am  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

Errr. I know i'm charmingly impossible.... but if u're not a blogspot user, pls state who you are so i can shower confetti over you and tell you how much i appreciate you for posting comments :P

And benji was crying yesterday when i decided that i'm using the word "love" over "penetration"

4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home