Benji the Cow of Chillis
Don't ask me what it means when i typed "Benji the Cow of Chillis"
I am sitting in a tutorial about... i actually don't know what's it about.
hmm.
Some woman is mooing like a cow beside me.
Benji is beside me.
Is Benji the woman beside me?
Maybe.
Maybe not. Maybe the woman beside me is a separate person. Maybe Benji IS a woman. Maybe there's a cow in this class. Maybe Benji is the cow. Maybe Benji is the cow. maybe Benji is the female cow.
All the possibilities.
maybe Benji is not here.
Maybe Benji doesn't exist.
maybe its just a cow named Benji
or a woman named Benji
I don't know.
Benji?
"Moo." He/She said.
I am sitting in a tutorial about... i actually don't know what's it about.
hmm.
Some woman is mooing like a cow beside me.
Benji is beside me.
Is Benji the woman beside me?
Maybe.
Maybe not. Maybe the woman beside me is a separate person. Maybe Benji IS a woman. Maybe there's a cow in this class. Maybe Benji is the cow. Maybe Benji is the cow. maybe Benji is the female cow.
All the possibilities.
maybe Benji is not here.
Maybe Benji doesn't exist.
maybe its just a cow named Benji
or a woman named Benji
I don't know.
Benji?
"Moo." He/She said.



1 Comments:
Benji, cow, girl,(whichever one you are)
its nice to know you've posted something here.
you're the first person to post a comment here. ain't that cool?
go moo.
Post a Comment
<< Home