Picked this tag off Grace's Blog to DESTRESS
Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Tan Meng Yoe
Birthdate : dec06
Current Status : Alive
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Hair Color : Black
Righty or Lefty : A definite right handed person
Zodiac Sign : Sagi
Layer TWO : On the Inside
Your heritage : I am Chinese. And I am Christian. Maybe a bit Kryptonian.
Your fears : (not being racist here) If pigs went extinct.
Your weakness : Coffee. Without it I go mad. Insane.
Your perfect pizza : er... I really donno wor.
Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your first thoughts when waking up in the morning : Where is...
Your bedtime : I might not go to bed due to the state of my back. Might lie on the floor.
Your most missed memory : I generally don't miss memories. If I do I just make it happen again. Haha.
Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : don't care.
Mcdonalds or Burger King : McDs.
Single or group dates : dates come in months and years and weeks la. not in singles and groups.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappucino or Coffee : ANYTHING with caffeine.
Layer FIVE
Do you smoke : Smoke what?
Curse : Lots. When I play Dota some of the skills are called curses.
Take a shower : yes.
Have a crush : Currenly, I must say I'm absolutely smitten by Paula Patton from Deja Vu
Think you've been in love : Yea
Go to school : Not for long.
Want to get married : yar.
Believe in yourself : To do certain things. Like waste time
Think you're a health freak : No. i believe in excessive bak kut tehs.
Layer SIX : In the past month
Drank alcohol : Yes. With my drunkard commie friends. Particularly Girl TMY
Gone to the mall : Yar
Been on stage : Don't think so.
Eaten sushi : Next week. I book Shu for this already. My celebration of independence.
Dyed your hair : I want to. The rogue thingy.
Layer SEVEN : Have you ever?
Played a stripping game : not yet.
Changed who you were to fit in : Whoever says no is lying. We fit into different things all the time whether we realize it or not.
Layer EIGHT :
Age you're hoping to get married : I don't want to give any women any ideas. haha.
Layer NINE : In a girl
Best eye colour : Shouldn't matter.
Best hair colour : Shouldn't matter.
Long or short hair : Shouldn't matter.
Layer TEN : What were you doing....
1 minute ago : i started typing this thing.
1 hour ago : typing my introduction for my now 15000 word thesis
4.5 hours ago : pulling my hair out in front of my supervisor
1 month ago : probably wasting time.
1 year ago : wasting time too.
Layer ELEVEN : Finish the sentence
I love : certain pets.
I feel : anxious
I hate : racists
I hide : my good looks :)
I miss : sushi
I need : hm.
*
Name : Tan Meng Yoe
Birthdate : dec06
Current Status : Alive
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Hair Color : Black
Righty or Lefty : A definite right handed person
Zodiac Sign : Sagi
Layer TWO : On the Inside
Your heritage : I am Chinese. And I am Christian. Maybe a bit Kryptonian.
Your fears : (not being racist here) If pigs went extinct.
Your weakness : Coffee. Without it I go mad. Insane.
Your perfect pizza : er... I really donno wor.
Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your first thoughts when waking up in the morning : Where is...
Your bedtime : I might not go to bed due to the state of my back. Might lie on the floor.
Your most missed memory : I generally don't miss memories. If I do I just make it happen again. Haha.
Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : don't care.
Mcdonalds or Burger King : McDs.
Single or group dates : dates come in months and years and weeks la. not in singles and groups.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappucino or Coffee : ANYTHING with caffeine.
Layer FIVE
Do you smoke : Smoke what?
Curse : Lots. When I play Dota some of the skills are called curses.
Take a shower : yes.
Have a crush : Currenly, I must say I'm absolutely smitten by Paula Patton from Deja Vu
Think you've been in love : Yea
Go to school : Not for long.
Want to get married : yar.
Believe in yourself : To do certain things. Like waste time
Think you're a health freak : No. i believe in excessive bak kut tehs.
Layer SIX : In the past month
Drank alcohol : Yes. With my drunkard commie friends. Particularly Girl TMY
Gone to the mall : Yar
Been on stage : Don't think so.
Eaten sushi : Next week. I book Shu for this already. My celebration of independence.
Dyed your hair : I want to. The rogue thingy.
Layer SEVEN : Have you ever?
Played a stripping game : not yet.
Changed who you were to fit in : Whoever says no is lying. We fit into different things all the time whether we realize it or not.
Layer EIGHT :
Age you're hoping to get married : I don't want to give any women any ideas. haha.
Layer NINE : In a girl
Best eye colour : Shouldn't matter.
Best hair colour : Shouldn't matter.
Long or short hair : Shouldn't matter.
Layer TEN : What were you doing....
1 minute ago : i started typing this thing.
1 hour ago : typing my introduction for my now 15000 word thesis
4.5 hours ago : pulling my hair out in front of my supervisor
1 month ago : probably wasting time.
1 year ago : wasting time too.
Layer ELEVEN : Finish the sentence
I love : certain pets.
I feel : anxious
I hate : racists
I hide : my good looks :)
I miss : sushi
I need : hm.
*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home