Wednesday, December 06, 2006

lynette at undang class

Lynette is back in Johor, and is at this very moment sitting in the undang-undang class, a compulsory class for whoever intends to get a motor license.

I received this sms like 1 minute ago from her.

Wad s meaning of memotong

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

memotong, you know? it's like, doing things to the sotong, you know?

4:50 pm  
Blogger Net said...

OI!!!!!

or it could be "putting memos on tongs"
right?
lol...

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. =) all the best,lynnette!

11:00 am  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

it means

me - me
mo - in cantonese means 'don have'
tong - in cantonese it means 'cold'

roughly,it translates as
"Me don hav cold"

So i think it means
"I'm hot."

Lame. Haha.

1:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. "I'm hot"? rofl
good one.

lynette i hope u pass ur driving test without a problem. try not to kill anyone in the process k?

=P

7:06 am  
Blogger Net said...

"Wad s the meaning of 'I'm hot'" ???

hahahaha

thanks zhen wei.
and sizzling! i doubt i'll kill anyone. maybe TMY...hahaha...

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home