Saturday, December 02, 2006

Random Stuffs from Late Morning Chats and Other Happenings

I got up very late today. I got up at 11am. For a Saturday, that's very late. Technically I'm supposed to be up by 6 but I have failed to do that for ages.

*

At around 9-ish Ee Hui called telling me he's not coming to church today. I remember my replies sounded like, "HALO? mmm. grmmmmmmmmmm. hmmmmmm. bai."

*

I had this fantastic dream. I was in a bus. I was lost somewhere in the world. Malaysia I think. I was going through some suburbs. I think in my dream I was worried about where I was going or how I was gonna get off and hop on a train that would lead to home.

Then this very beautiful girl beside me (fictional character) sorta asked me "So hi, where do you study?"

And just as I turned and wanted to say hi back...

my youth pastor called and woke me up!!!!!! If she wasn't my youth pastor I would've summoned hail and fire and all sorts of destructive things and... and that was 11am.

*

Sze Ning was showing me some Flickr photos of hers. It's very cool. Check it out here.

She also wants to point out that she is solely responsible for my cyber-identity.

For the record, she made me start blogging.
She made me not use any other color besides white for my blog.
She introduced YouTube to me.
Now she's trying to sell Flickr to me.

And she demanded that I call her "Master". Since she is female I'll call her Masteress.

*

Was just talking to Susanna on MSN as well. She wants to quench a certain rumor that she has been fainting all over the place.

Let me assure you that her word is true, and she's not the sort who'd lie about these things. She probably wasn't fainting all over the place. Though it's plausible to think that she fainted many times at the same place.

So I'm adding a new nickname to my very long list of nicknames for her. Fainting Sue.

She claims that she'll hate me FOREVER (emphasis is hers) if I blog about something I shouldn't be blogging about (with regards to her lah) so now I'm gonna repent and say that she's a very beautiful girl with straight hair.

vomit vomit puke puke bluergh flush flush eurrrrrrk barf barf spit spit my punishment for telling lies yuck eruk puke summore vomit.

*
And that's my morning so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, TMY, you've always propogated the fact that when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.

But what if you meet someone you love and time doesnt stop?

7:12 pm  
Blogger Superratty@TMY said...

i meet a lot of people i love and time doesn't stop.

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home