Tag here tag there. Susie your fault.
10 bad habits (I kena tag by Susie)
1. I have the bad habit of completely ignoring the actual purpose of the tag, which is supposed to be about 10 bad habits. I'm just gonna write 9 things I like/dislike/know about Susanna.
2. She likes mangoes. It is a boring fruit.
3. Susanna was onced nicknamed by Piao (I think) as "Dory". you know, that forgetful talkative thing from Finding Nemo. I don't exactly know why, but try calling her that and she'll give you the look. That forgetful and talkative look.
4. Susie has a very scary pet. Sometimes when I want to insult her I think about the possibility of her unleashing Hans to tear me to shreds.
5. She went to the Monash Ball once and her hair was done very beautifully. I think that was the best I've seen of her hair. I was wow-ed and amazed. Only about a week later we had a committee meeting (I think, or another meeting of sorts with the cf gang) and I think the good impression was instantly... erased from my memory.
6. The other day I was insulting Sizzling, and he responded with a "so sue me." I said, "Ok, wait till Thursday and I'll get susie ready to sue you."
7. For a long period of time, Susanna was the undisputed champion of finishing last on the dinner table. Not that it's a bad thing as it helps force the rest of us into a time of productive fellowshipping and other sorts of stuff. No one actually counted the number of chews she takes per grain of rice. Could be in the hundreds.
8. She writes interesting stories, some of which I've been trying very hard to put on screen.
9. There' are few other "women", as in "female", as in the "other" gender, that I would willingly follow her lead. It was quite a sight watching Peter, Michael, Li Yit and myself (being the macho boys that we are) sitting down and listening to Susie Khoo dictate us like the empress of China.
10. SooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOssssiiiiieeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee.
1. I have the bad habit of completely ignoring the actual purpose of the tag, which is supposed to be about 10 bad habits. I'm just gonna write 9 things I like/dislike/know about Susanna.
2. She likes mangoes. It is a boring fruit.
3. Susanna was onced nicknamed by Piao (I think) as "Dory". you know, that forgetful talkative thing from Finding Nemo. I don't exactly know why, but try calling her that and she'll give you the look. That forgetful and talkative look.
4. Susie has a very scary pet. Sometimes when I want to insult her I think about the possibility of her unleashing Hans to tear me to shreds.
5. She went to the Monash Ball once and her hair was done very beautifully. I think that was the best I've seen of her hair. I was wow-ed and amazed. Only about a week later we had a committee meeting (I think, or another meeting of sorts with the cf gang) and I think the good impression was instantly... erased from my memory.
6. The other day I was insulting Sizzling, and he responded with a "so sue me." I said, "Ok, wait till Thursday and I'll get susie ready to sue you."
7. For a long period of time, Susanna was the undisputed champion of finishing last on the dinner table. Not that it's a bad thing as it helps force the rest of us into a time of productive fellowshipping and other sorts of stuff. No one actually counted the number of chews she takes per grain of rice. Could be in the hundreds.
8. She writes interesting stories, some of which I've been trying very hard to put on screen.
9. There' are few other "women", as in "female", as in the "other" gender, that I would willingly follow her lead. It was quite a sight watching Peter, Michael, Li Yit and myself (being the macho boys that we are) sitting down and listening to Susie Khoo dictate us like the empress of China.
10. SooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOssssiiiiieeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee.



9 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i am thankful I avoided tagging you for this one.
but. still.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
lolz.
wonder how susie will react.
There you go, your one time BIG BAD HABIT...insulting others.
I really should take up that law degree. I hear they still pay heaps of damages for successful libel cases.
HMMPH.
Lol... Nice one MY... But is it really wise to tempt the wrath of the Susanna?
And kor, there's your answer, right there...
TMY,u'll so evil. sigh.... ==" erm,nothing else dat i can say but reali evil! =P
"Hell hath no fury for a woman's scorn."
or sooooooooomething like that.
damn jahat lah you tmy.
ya. i jahat.
so?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I put kryptonite in your bag.
Post a Comment
<< Home