Superratty Returns
Lois Lane said in the opening lines of the Superman Returns trailer, "You've been gone a long time... where did you go?"

Next thing you know, Superman thunders towards you from the clouds.
Not that I've been gone a long time.
*
Quick catch ups.
First of all, let me say this. I did try to come up with a new template. Thanks to Jo for trying to introduce me to a trillion new templates. After a few tries, I've decided that I'm completely uninspired and talentless in the aspect of coming up with a decent blog template. So here's back to the old layout.
you can click here to see my closest to success attempt
*
In my one week of blogging absence, I did not miss blogging. Except for one occasion.
Here goes.
Tem, Shu, and I were out having dinner/supper/drinks one fine night. Tem was having her dinner between writing an already overdue assignment. Shu was out celebrating her freedom after exams and assignments. I was out because I needed to unwind after a long few days.
We started talking about a lot of things. Then I asked Tem how do see-hams/balitongs reproduce. She didn't know the answer, so I asked Shu. Now it was an honest question. I still don't know how they reproduce. But here's Shu's explanation.
"See-ham ah... like oysters la."
"Yalah, how la?" I pressed, thinking she might have an idea.
"They use their glands," explained Shu.
Makes sense so far. So I asked, "Yalah, use their glands do what?"

(for more x-commie pics, click here)
"There... the sand... mix the sand up..." or something like that.
Tem burst out saying, "That's how they make pearls lah, not reproduce!"
I know it doesn't sound terribly funny here, but at that moment we all just laughed so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. I told myself then, "my goodness I have to blog this!!!"
*
Casino Royale teaser is out.

Can Daniel Craig pull it off as 007? Here's a first look. Click on pic to view trailer.
*
Superman is coming out soon. I can't wait. I had a dream I was in a store full of Superman t-shirts.
*
Look up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!

It's SUPERMAN!
*
And, u know, they say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
*
And just for fun,

ding.

Next thing you know, Superman thunders towards you from the clouds.
Not that I've been gone a long time.
*
Quick catch ups.
First of all, let me say this. I did try to come up with a new template. Thanks to Jo for trying to introduce me to a trillion new templates. After a few tries, I've decided that I'm completely uninspired and talentless in the aspect of coming up with a decent blog template. So here's back to the old layout.
you can click here to see my closest to success attempt
*
In my one week of blogging absence, I did not miss blogging. Except for one occasion.
Here goes.
Tem, Shu, and I were out having dinner/supper/drinks one fine night. Tem was having her dinner between writing an already overdue assignment. Shu was out celebrating her freedom after exams and assignments. I was out because I needed to unwind after a long few days.
We started talking about a lot of things. Then I asked Tem how do see-hams/balitongs reproduce. She didn't know the answer, so I asked Shu. Now it was an honest question. I still don't know how they reproduce. But here's Shu's explanation.
"See-ham ah... like oysters la."
"Yalah, how la?" I pressed, thinking she might have an idea.
"They use their glands," explained Shu.
Makes sense so far. So I asked, "Yalah, use their glands do what?"

(for more x-commie pics, click here)
"There... the sand... mix the sand up..." or something like that.
Tem burst out saying, "That's how they make pearls lah, not reproduce!"
I know it doesn't sound terribly funny here, but at that moment we all just laughed so hard I almost had tears in my eyes. I told myself then, "my goodness I have to blog this!!!"
*
Casino Royale teaser is out.

Can Daniel Craig pull it off as 007? Here's a first look. Click on pic to view trailer.
*
Superman is coming out soon. I can't wait. I had a dream I was in a store full of Superman t-shirts.
*
Look up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!

It's SUPERMAN!
*
And, u know, they say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.
*
And just for fun,

ding.



1 Comments:
matchstick girl (forgot her name) is taller woohoohoo
Post a Comment
<< Home