Revenge of the Guitarmen
Ah Shu sent me a link last time to some indie arts event, Open Mike Gig (OMG), so I decided to humour her and sent the organisers the link to Captivation, with hopes that it'll get screened.
They replied asking if I had done anything in English, so I sent them links to some of my old short lame-o films. I wished I had something new to send them but I just didn't have the time to make anything new. That's another story.
So OMG got back to me saying they'll screen The Wife-less Guitarmen this coming Saturday. Now this is a complete shocker as I did not expect any of the "M-Lab series" crap to ever be considered for any sort of thing, lol.


Click here for official details and regular updates
Not sure if it's a big/small event, but at this point in my rather sad career, I'll take anything. So thanks for the little surprise. (I was just telling Girl TMY a few hours ago that everytime I decide to make a short film for fun, I'm instantly working at a loss . Sob.)
They replied asking if I had done anything in English, so I sent them links to some of my old short lame-o films. I wished I had something new to send them but I just didn't have the time to make anything new. That's another story.
So OMG got back to me saying they'll screen The Wife-less Guitarmen this coming Saturday. Now this is a complete shocker as I did not expect any of the "M-Lab series" crap to ever be considered for any sort of thing, lol.


Click here for official details and regular updates
Not sure if it's a big/small event, but at this point in my rather sad career, I'll take anything. So thanks for the little surprise. (I was just telling Girl TMY a few hours ago that everytime I decide to make a short film for fun, I'm instantly working at a loss . Sob.)



1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home