Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kena Tag... :(

b
Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do this survey.

1. Ah Shu (Steamy Shu)
2. Jo Soo (Terminatress)
3. Meng Hong (Ugly Lizard)
4.
Superman
5. Susie
6. Eddie G. (Ape)
7. Fik
8. Girl TMY
9. Sarah Jane Ah Lien Long How Power
10. Squiddiekins
11. Piao
12. Josh
13. The Sizzler (Steven ling la)
14. Ellen Page (She acted as Kitty Pryde in X3)
15.
Lee Wei Wei (Cannonwoman)
16. Jo Jo Bumps
17. Benji Tom
18. Vincent Lim Guan Seng
19. Oon Yowww
20.
Tinkerbell


How did you meet 14?
I haven't actually met her. Saw her in X3 and drooled. That's about it. But wait, my time will come.

What would you do if you never met 1?
Erm. Erm. Hmm. My shoes have never looked so good. Wait, what's the question again? Oh, what would I do if I never met 1? I wouldn't have mustered the guts to sing in public.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Sarah and Tink? Tinkersarah!

Did you ever like 19?
Oh my stars and garters, NO.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
The Ape likes all living beings. Male OR female.

Describe 3.
Engineer of the Square Table. Enuff said.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Yup. She has the same initials as me. That's why I call her Girl TMY. Anyone with the surname TAN or TMY initials are by and large very attractive people. Don't ask me about 8 on the inside. Not as pretty.

Tell me something about 7.
If Jesus needs to heal one lame person in the 21st century, he's top the list.

Do you know any of 12's family?
Yeah. His immediate family and his extended church family. Quite well.

What's 18's favourite?
Being as loud as Temme. Or louder.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
He's married. Can't commit adultery.

Who is 9 going out with?
Am I supposed to answer this question? I do? Roger that. Wait. No. Not telling. Secret. She made me not tell.

How old is 16 now?
I think she's 20 something. But her birthday is coming soon so it might turn into 30 something or 40 something. Some people grow exponentially u know.

When was the last time you talked to 13?
When something sizzles
like the noodles

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?
I THINK it is that band. THAT one. The one that sang that song. Yeah. That's the one. YOu got that right.

Would you date 4?
I want to BE Superman, not date Superman.

Would you date 7?
I don't want to BE or DATE Fik, thank you.

Is 15 single?
Yes but I can tell you who she fancies. Tag me another time.

What's 10's last name?
Fatty. I mean, Ying

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
Non romantically, we're very good friends. Romantically, not unless I want to die young in the hands of a beautiful young lady.

Which school does 3 go to?
Engineer of the Square Table College.

Where does 6 live?
in the trees.

Whats your favourite thing about 5?
Her dog, Hans, is bigger than her, and that scares me. Wait. That's not a "favorite". Nvm.

And I tag...
Everyone who reads this.

6 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

"Yes but I can tell you who she fancies. Tag me another time."

You say wan ah.

don't complain when i tag you again hahaha

4:36 pm  
Blogger lee wei said...

HEY I don't fancy anyone okay.

Except Damien Rice perhaps...

5:28 pm  
Blogger .... said...

The Sizzler? Cant you come up with something better? =/

Well at least its better than sizzling hot plate man i suppose...

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm soooo relieved =)

8:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, fictitious characters not counted lah!

Oops... maybe you have to do this ALL OVER AGAIN leh?

& looks like you encountered some of the same problems in answering that Shu Yi & I faced... Haha... silly lil' taggy makes for quite a bit of laughs...

4:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!! :)

hehhehehhehehehehhehe!!!!
man! should do a short version of this for icebreaker!!!

8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home