Categorizing Women with Sarah and Girl TMY
I must confess, Sarah ah Jane How Keng and How Cheong, as weird as she is, is very often my blog muse. Very often I start off my now defunct "Wasting Away" blog posts with something stupid that she says or does.
So anyway, while I was being lazy at work just now I had a short chat with her on MSN and we were talking about... something, which led me to categorizing women/girls/females/anything with a skirt(and sometimes jeans) that can potentially attract me.
Basically it's the level of attractiveness. Doesn't matter how. It's most about how severe the attractiveness is.
Stage 1 - A wisp of smoke
Stage 2 - Fast food
Stage 3 - A train of thought
Stage 4 - Being stuck in a 5 day camp
Stage 5 - picking smooth stones for flinging
Stage 6 - Suffering
Doesn't matter if you don't get it. This post is for recording purposes. I know how to describe it.
Oh last time, I was talking to Girl TMY, and we were talking about people, and I popped a question, "So, on a scale of 1 - 10, what was your lust level?"
So that's another way of measuring attractiveness. In a more physical perspective.
So anyway, while I was being lazy at work just now I had a short chat with her on MSN and we were talking about... something, which led me to categorizing women/girls/females/anything with a skirt(and sometimes jeans) that can potentially attract me.
Basically it's the level of attractiveness. Doesn't matter how. It's most about how severe the attractiveness is.
Stage 1 - A wisp of smoke
Stage 2 - Fast food
Stage 3 - A train of thought
Stage 4 - Being stuck in a 5 day camp
Stage 5 - picking smooth stones for flinging
Stage 6 - Suffering
Doesn't matter if you don't get it. This post is for recording purposes. I know how to describe it.
Oh last time, I was talking to Girl TMY, and we were talking about people, and I popped a question, "So, on a scale of 1 - 10, what was your lust level?"
So that's another way of measuring attractiveness. In a more physical perspective.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home