Friday, November 04, 2005

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true.

5 Comments:

Blogger LoonLoon said...

人家说,当你遇到真爱的时候,时间就会为你们而停顿,而这是事实!

4:16 am  
Blogger Leanne said...

hullo TMY! long time! i still have that presentation we did on the japanese invasion you know.. along w all your funny graphics ie. godzilla and bicycles haha.. anyways have been seeing your name pop up here and there in eddie's blog (and yes ladykiller award should have gone to you, i agree) so i thought i'd pay the mental toys site a visit. veryyy nice work, i'll be back soon, seeya!

9:34 am  
Blogger Suit Lin said...

lol, that sounds vaguely familiar

-reader from Joanne's blog

3:24 pm  
Blogger Eddie G. said...

Leanne dearest, are YOU questioning my (i mean the judges) decision, which incidentally is final unless yours truly decides to veto against it? Hmmmmm? I should think not! Hehz. I'm sorry you didn't get any nominations. But technically you're not a Commie and more importantly YOU'RE NOT IN MALAYSIA

But it's okay. I still love you. *muackz*

4:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its true =)Believe me.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home