Elektra - Jan 14, 2005. Can't wait!!!
Elektra the movie is coming out!!!
Well, I haven't read much of her comic. I know my brother used to collect and maybe I've read one or two issues here and there. But I've always figured that the art for Elektra is really cool.
And although the Daredevil movie sucked, I kinda liked Elektra in that movie. This Elektra movie apparently takes off from Daredevil... where she comes back to life after her being killed by Bullseye... Not sure but probably.
Anyway, below are some of the pics of art Elektra and photo Elektra. 1 and 2 are from comic books. 3 is from the Daredevil movie and 4 is from the upcoming Elektra movie.
Stars Jeniffer Garner
Click to enlarge
Well, I haven't read much of her comic. I know my brother used to collect and maybe I've read one or two issues here and there. But I've always figured that the art for Elektra is really cool.
And although the Daredevil movie sucked, I kinda liked Elektra in that movie. This Elektra movie apparently takes off from Daredevil... where she comes back to life after her being killed by Bullseye... Not sure but probably.
Anyway, below are some of the pics of art Elektra and photo Elektra. 1 and 2 are from comic books. 3 is from the Daredevil movie and 4 is from the upcoming Elektra movie.
Stars Jeniffer Garner
Click to enlarge



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home