Bouncing
You know the thing about people today is.
We forget what's important.
Very often we get on the see saw, get on a see saw ride.
Bounce abit here and there and think that's all there is.
You know what's wrong with the picture at the bottom?
If the see saw ain't aligned.
There ain't much to bounce about.
I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here.
Just saying that sometimes we need to look out for others who might not be sky high in the air.
Who might be on the ground end of the see saw.
And that you're not bouncing.
See saws.
Takes two to tango.
Takes two and a good piece of plank to tango.
to bounce.
We forget what's important.
Very often we get on the see saw, get on a see saw ride.
Bounce abit here and there and think that's all there is.
You know what's wrong with the picture at the bottom?
If the see saw ain't aligned.
There ain't much to bounce about.
I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here.
Just saying that sometimes we need to look out for others who might not be sky high in the air.
Who might be on the ground end of the see saw.
And that you're not bouncing.
See saws.
Takes two to tango.
Takes two and a good piece of plank to tango.
to bounce.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home