Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Mental Toys: Domenech the Stupid (2)/Ick

I know I should spend my blog-space cheering for the deservingly mighty WORLD CHAMPIONS, but let me remind the readers of how stupid Raymond Domenech is.

He dropped my favorite French player for the upteenth time from the French national team. David Trezeguet, 10 goals in 11 matches for Juventus so far, easily the most potent finisher in Italy, possibly among the best in Europe. And he won't be playing against Ukraine. So let's hope for France to have no bite next week.

*

I am glad Donadoni is not saying much about the Scotland game. I am anxious. The WORLD CHAMPIONS have an incredibly tricky game to secure qualification. One can only hope that Italy goes all out to do what they do best. Shut out the enemy and go for a 0-0 draw. If they can dive and nail a penalty that would be great, too.

*

The Phoenix Suns is off to a not so great start. But they will pick up eventually. I'm not very worried.

*

Tomorrow is Tung Ling alumni dinner. Am very the excited as it will be a chance to meet friends and more friends.

*

Transport is an unpleasant disaster as a whole. I try not to talk about it publicly, but I am generally very irritated every Saturday and Sunday. And on other days I'm irritated because I know I'll be irritated on Saturday and Sunday. So that must sound like I'm perpetually irritated.

And people kinda mix me and Daniel up, calling us on wrong days. And calling me a day earlier knowing full well I don't take anything down because I'm usually trying to fulfill other commitments.

But that's that.

*

I spent the last two days writing quite a lot of different things. Been a while since I felt productive. Some for official business, some for personal pleasures.

*

Susanna made me addicted to a new game. It's called 4 second something. It's here.
http://www.jmtb02.com/flash/foursecondfrenzy.htm

*

Watch Stardust. It's a very good love story.

*

Look! Something is happening.

*

And a quick update. I finally got forced into buying a striped shirt. Hurrah for the girl.

*

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanna said...

Don't know if you still play now, but here are some hints:

http://www.armorgames.com/tutorials/foursecondfrenzy-tutorial.html

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home