Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Swimming Against the Tide


Okay.

I'll come clean.

I give Pirates of the Caribbean an A


And despite hating the Zimmer soundtrack for the past 2 films, I actually went down to the shop to get the soundtrack right after the movie. Zimmer is Zimmer for this.


For those who think this show is jumbled, without direction, and overly messy, try watching Spiderman 3.


Loved almost everything about the movie.


And loved Shrek 3 too.

I laughed like a maniac.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shrek 3's ok, but slept halfway, which was when Princess Fiona and the other super princess planned to safe Shrek. So she can kick asses.. boring. And was actually looking forward for Justin's Surprise element in the movie.. but NO... nothing really Justin happened.

haiz, i guess that's wat happens when a movie's over publcised... glad that u enjoy it.

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home