Our World Will Be Transformed
Watched the Transformers trailer. Thanks Fikri for the link. Click here to see it.

Autobots, transform and roll out... Actually the only Autobot I recognize from this clip is Wheeljack. I think.

This is a Decepticon. Not sure which one.

And Bumblebee. I think. Again.
*
And I edited a 1 min version of my original Psycho for something else. It's online in case you're interested. Click here.

Autobots, transform and roll out... Actually the only Autobot I recognize from this clip is Wheeljack. I think.

This is a Decepticon. Not sure which one.

And Bumblebee. I think. Again.
*
And I edited a 1 min version of my original Psycho for something else. It's online in case you're interested. Click here.



2 Comments:
I didn't recognise any of the Decepticons, except for the jet which I think is Starscream. But Megatron is remodelled as a jet in this movie, so it might be him.
oh wow it ROCKS.
steven spielberg!!!
d part where d army got taken out...slight flashback to war of the worlds...
for d first time i'm gonna say this....
Thank God for Micheal Bay, got a good action show to look forward to!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home